Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Would you go out with a guy who owned a ferrari or lamborghini?

If you had a choice of a bunch of guys, would you choose the ferrari and/or lambo owner?





Unfortunately, I do NOT own one or I would be riding in them right now|||well, haven't you heard that guys that own the fast hot car are lacking in a certain area.|||That is actually kind of funny as I had a Ferrari for a couple of years and everyone though it was my dads or my husbands. After owning one I think they bring nothing but trouble and I wouldn't date either.





-Gina|||WOULDN'T matter to me, as long as he owned a car. I don't even know the difference between those two cars. I know there really expensive and that's all.|||If he has nothing else going for him but the car then no.|||only if you wanna die in his car.|||No, I'm a guy too.|||Umm I don't date for a car... but a lamborghini sounds nice

No comments:

Post a Comment