Saturday, October 1, 2011

Do you personally know anyone that owns a ferrari?

I started going to a new school and I made some friends along the way and I found out one of the girls I started hanging out with dad owns a ferrari spider. Her dad took me and her home in it, Im thinking that was a once in a life time experience?|||I have known people who do, yes, and I've also been in one, as well as some other luxurious cars. I don't judge people by posessions or wealth, I judge them by character and integrity. It would be nice to be financially secure to the point that you never have to worry about money, but it by no means makes you a better or a worse person.





It doesn't necessarily have to be a once in a lifetime experience for you. Who knows, you might own one yourself someday, life is full of twists and turns.|||I know someone, yes





it's not a once in a lifetime experience|||No, but i personally know someone that owns a ferret. Close enough, right?|||Yes a friend of a friend owns one. It's lovely.|||Wow.





No.|||Yes - and a Roller.


No such dizzy heights for me - I have a 15-year old 100 NX Nissan.|||yes , cousin|||nope|||only the kind u can buy in the toy aisle at Target for $10...

No comments:

Post a Comment