Saturday, October 1, 2011

What should i get ferrari or a viper?

i am thinking of buying a new car i dont know which to buy i wanna know if i sould buy a ferrari or a viper please tell me which is better i have already saved up for a ferrari.|||snake`s bite dust , if you can afford a ferrari, go for it.|||I would never compare any Ferrari to some caveman Dodge Viper





The Viper has pushrod POS truck engine.





You asking a question like this tells me you're not the kind of driver for a Ferrari.|||Wait till the new Camaro comes out, because its gonna be awesome, plus you'll have a little room for your buds.|||Yeaaah...OK





Let's start out with a used Civic and take it from there dreamer.





FYI....a 2008 Corvette Z06 would get you the most bang for your buck. I work at a Chevy dealership and have never expierienced anything like it.|||F E R R A R I !

No comments:

Post a Comment