Saturday, October 1, 2011

People who own Ferrari's, How many places can you take your car and not worry about it being vandalized?

I know cars like that are a 3rd or 4th car and that they are not daily drivers, but what kinds of places can you take them and not worry about them, I live in the phoenix metro area, so there is not a ton of them. I am looking at various models in automatic 3-5 years old.|||I would not take it to wal-mart or anything, usually I will take my 360 anywhere with valet parking, smile nice and tip the guy and they will take care of me.|||I don't concern myself with the prospect of potential "vandalism." What is insurance for? However, since the usual places I park (I'm in L.A.) provide valet service or have an underground garage, the car is hidden from view much of the time. For example, just as, say, an owner in NYC will regularly park his car on the street, I have no reservations about parking at a Ralph's or Vons, in front of my dry cleaner or at a neighborhood restaurant. The car inevitably draws attention (from teenage boys most of the time) but folks tend to exhibit restraint and do not touch the car. In fact, it is my 1997 Mercedes S420 that has been the real victim of so-called vandalism: someone broke the hood ornament off while it was parked outside Chili's in Huntington Beach in 2003. So, go figure...|||I have had my Nissan Skylines dented rocks thrown at it a scratch across the bonnet tyres let down drinks thrown at it.People shouting abuse at me and threatening me.


I have to drive around carparks to find big spaces with out parking near anyone,if we go out i have to keep checking on the car.


Benefits are people taking pics and vids as well as people shaking hand and stopping to talk about car.


So taking any sporty cars are a risk.|||The rifle range. Put an NRA sticker on the window.|||well said


i agree

No comments:

Post a Comment